skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jumpsuit
Sunday, May 23, 2010
The Questionable Jumpsuit
I was starting to think that the only people who wore one pieces besides myself were
babies
.
Just when I was losing all hope, I met this guy.
Note the beer, so not a dry jumpsuit... but on a slow Saturday night... he'll do.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
free bird
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2010
(14)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
May
(5)
The "Jump" Jumpsuit
The Questionable Jumpsuit
Koala Jumpsuit
Corner of Fliners Lane and Belgrave Jumpsuit
The Dry Jumpsuit
About Me
jane doe
Hi there, please come in and take a seat. Oh and shut the door behind you.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment